Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

#ALABAMA ~ meet Elrod ~ an #adoptable #BlackAndTanCoonhound #dog in #Gordo. I am a intact adult male Black & Tan Hound. I am currently in isolation at Red Gate Farm Rescue, Inc. I will be fully vaccinated and heartworm status checked soon & available for #adoption in the near future. With Redgate Farm Rescue ~ E Mail mailto:RedgateFar... to inquire

***Super Urgent*** is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Dana Point, CA. ...saving one pet may not change the world, but surely the world would change for that one pet... autheor unknown These two p...
***Super Urgent*** is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Dana Point, CA. ...saving one pet may not change the world, but surely the world would change for that one pet... autheor unknown These two p...
Click here to download
#ALABAMA ~ meet Elrod ~ an #adoptable #BlackAndTanCoonhound #dog in #Gordo. I am a intact adult male Black & Tan Hound. I am currently in isolation at Red Gate Farm Rescue, Inc. I will be fully vaccinated and heartworm status checked soon & available for #adoption in the near future. With Redgate Farm Rescue ~ E Mail mailto:RedgateFar... to inquire
#ALABAMA ~ meet Elrod ~ an #adoptable #BlackAndTanCoonhound #dog in #Gordo.   I am a intact adult male Black & Tan Hound. I am currently in isolation at Red Gate Farm Rescue, Inc. I will be fully vaccinated and heartworm status checked soon & available for #adoption in the near future. With Redgate Farm Rescue ~ E Mail mailto:RedgateFar... to inquire
Click here to download
Silver Sprocket Store: Sticker: All I Want Is To Pet All Of The Dogs - by Nation Of Amanda - Nation Of Amanda
Silver Sprocket Store: Sticker: All I Want Is To Pet All Of The Dogs - by Nation Of Amanda - Nation Of Amanda
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment