Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ meet ID A4537000 an #adoptable #young #Beagle #Dog in #BaldwinPark. ~~ BALDWIN PARK ANIMAL CARE CTR ~~> OPEN 7 days a Week <~~ 4275 North Elton Street Baldwin Park, California 91706 Phone 1 (626) 430-2378 Email mailto:adoptadog@...

TEDDY is an adoptable Labrador Retriever Dog in Lancaster, OH. HELLO? I WAS LOST AND THEY FOUND? ME? I WAS IN THE AMANDA AREA? THEY ARE CALLING ME? TEDDY? DO YOU KNOW ME OR MY FAMILY? IF NO ONE COMES ...
TEDDY is an adoptable Labrador Retriever Dog in Lancaster, OH. HELLO? I WAS LOST AND THEY FOUND? ME? I WAS IN THE AMANDA AREA? THEY ARE CALLING ME? TEDDY? DO YOU KNOW ME OR MY FAMILY? IF NO ONE COMES ...
Click here to download
Please don't shop -- adopt!
Please don't shop -- adopt!
Click here to download
Happiness is .....
Happiness is .....
Click here to download
#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ meet ID A4537000 an #adoptable #young #Beagle #Dog in #BaldwinPark. ~~ BALDWIN PARK ANIMAL CARE CTR ~~> OPEN 7 days a Week <~~ 4275 North Elton Street Baldwin Park, California 91706 Phone 1 (626) 430-2378 Email mailto:adoptadog@...
#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ meet ID A4537000  an #adoptable #young #Beagle #Dog in #BaldwinPark. ~~ BALDWIN PARK ANIMAL CARE CTR ~~> OPEN 7 days a Week <~~   4275 North Elton Street  Baldwin Park, California 91706  Phone 1 (626) 430-2378  Email mailto:adoptadog@...
Click here to download
Exactly why I will always love my dogs more than any other!
Exactly why I will always love my dogs more than any other!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment