Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kelly is an adoptable Chihuahua Dog in Glendale, AZ. DOB: 3/15/13 Spayed Female Breed: Chihuahua Weight: 2.0 lbs. Hello, my name is Kelly!  I was surrendered along with my sisters, Jill and Sabrina, t...

Kelly is an adoptable Chihuahua Dog in Glendale, AZ. DOB: 3/15/13 Spayed Female Breed: Chihuahua Weight: 2.0 lbs. Hello, my name is Kelly!  I was surrendered along with my sisters, Jill and Sabrina, t...
Kelly is an adoptable Chihuahua Dog in Glendale, AZ. DOB: 3/15/13 Spayed Female Breed: Chihuahua Weight: 2.0 lbs. Hello, my name is Kelly!  I was surrendered along with my sisters, Jill and Sabrina, t...
Click here to download
Pets Eye View Camera
Pets Eye View Camera
Click here to download
Please do not leave your pet in the car, even with the windows cracked!
Please do not leave your pet in the car, even with the windows cracked!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment