Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

My honey and I recently adopted a puppy from the local humane society. One week after bringing him home he fell ill with Parvo. He was in isolation at the hospital for an entire week hooked up to IVs and meds. Thankfully he made a full recovery and is home with us. Its amazing how quickly we fell in love with him. We can't imagine life without him!

My honey and I recently adopted a puppy from the local humane society. One week after bringing him home he fell ill with Parvo. He was in isolation at the hospital for an entire week hooked up to IVs and meds. Thankfully he made a full recovery and is home with us. Its amazing how quickly we fell in love with him. We can't imagine life without him!
My honey and I recently adopted a puppy from the local humane society. One week after bringing him home he fell ill with Parvo. He was in isolation at the hospital for an entire week hooked up to IVs and meds. Thankfully he made a full recovery and is home with us. Its amazing how quickly we fell in love with him. We can't imagine life without him!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment