Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Previous pinner said: I'm loving the fact that I've changed a few peoples opinions about rats with my photos of Bug. Rats are such lovely animals, they're so misunderstood. I have had three rats all in all, and each one has been totally different. Bug thinks she's human, I'm sure of it. She acts like a baby and I treat her like mine. In my opinion, they're just as good pets as cats and dogs.

Previous pinner said: I'm loving the fact that I've changed a few peoples opinions about rats with my photos of Bug. Rats are such lovely animals, they're so misunderstood. I have had three rats all in all, and each one has been totally different. Bug thinks she's human, I'm sure of it. She acts like a baby and I treat her like mine. In my opinion, they're just as good pets as cats and dogs.
Previous pinner said: I'm loving the fact that I've changed a few peoples opinions about rats with my photos of Bug. Rats are such lovely animals, they're so misunderstood. I have had three rats all in all, and each one has been totally different. Bug thinks she's human, I'm sure of it. She acts like a baby and I treat her like mine. In my opinion, they're just as good pets as cats and dogs.

Download whole gallery
pug pug pug
pug pug pug

Download whole gallery
Grooming 101: Clean Pets Are Happy Pets
Grooming 101: Clean Pets Are Happy Pets

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment